Sunday, 25 October 2015

Time passes so quickly now



Madame Yevonde's stunning and and atmospheric portraits provide inspiration for a series of worded necklaces which challenge the viewer to reflect on the state of mind of the wearer. I use humour and ambiguity to communicate or provide a narrative.
 Mrs Anthony Eden as the' muse of history' seems aloof and distant as she expresses her indifference in a complicated,lengthy and absurdly concrete fashion, ill-fitting for such a short-lived sentiment.
Venus in her ancient glory celebrates the ephemeral nature of beauty acknowledging 'and we all lose our charms in the end'.
Mrs Longdon as Persephone calmly radiates a 'rare and dazzling order of beauty'.
As the maker of such bold proclamations,worn and observed outside of my influence, I can appreciate and enjoy the interactions from an interestingly anonymous distance.

1 comment:

  1. First time I’ve heard of blogs. Great source of information worth reading on different topics. In addition, a lot of good tips. I think I will like blogging.

    Currency Exchanger

    ReplyDelete